On Sat, August 22, 2020 8:40 am, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
> We're not as bad as Michigan (sorry, Mitch!)

Our 'insurance reform' took effect last month.
I meant to contact my agent and see what would happen if I redid my policy
under the new rules, but life gets in the way, along with my tendency
towards procrastination. Our catastrophic claims fund (first million of
medical is paid by insurance, unlimited medical after the first million
paid by a state fund) premium was up around $200/yr/car, and we can now
pick our policy limits. And I believe no-fault for property damage goes
away, you break it, you buy it, but that means more court costs.