Kark, Thanks.  I have some studying to do.

I will have a Unifi Security Gateway there eventually, probably after when the
weather cools and the attic is more bearable (need to run cables).  I was
hoping thr USGhelp (I mean it is a security gateway).  Pi-Hole sounds very
promising.  The USG looked simple until I got into it.