Check and see if she hit the antenna switch that keeps it up...

Trampas

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Antenna Question

Howdy,
    Saturday, my wife left the lights on & drained the battery - I entered
the code & the radio started working again. I also slow charged the battery
all day Sunday until it was fully charged.   Today, I drove it & found all
is right again - until I turned the engine off - the radio went off after
its customary delay and I waited for the antenna to retract - but it didn;t.

I hit the radio Power button - and the power came on as it should, hit it
again & it turned off -- all the while the antenna stays fully in the "Up"
position.

Any idea what happened  & how to fix it?

TIA --

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info