Believe me, I am.

I’ve been following a story on a generator forum I belong to as a SME (subject
matter expert) about a guy in Lake Charles who has been keeping his generator
running while they’ve been without power. He was finally able to take it
offline a week or two ago to perform much needed maintenance on it, as it had
been running continuously since their last hurricane.

-D