There is nothing automatic about our emergency power system, fully manual.
In fact during "normal" times I'd need to either pull a battery from one of the
cars or drive the 7 miles down to the ASV and steal one of its batteries. It
was only that I had it here on maintenance charge...
For the frequency that we need the emergency power system it makes not sense to
keep an extra battery, the poor thing would die before it got much use.

-Curt

    On Friday, October 9, 2020, 11:10:35 AM EDT, Jim Cathey