I avoid any LG product ever since I had purchased a Kenmore Elite frig that was made for them by LG. Interior latches broke because the springs were to stiff. Roller wheels shafts broke from their mountings. The last straw was when the interior light didn't shut off when the door was closed, got so hot that the plastic bezel and lamp mounted deformed and melted. Oh and they had to send me money every year because them fibbed about its energy usage.

I have replaced it with a Samsung which hopefully, is be better engineered than the LG, but only time will tell.

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message----- From: Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 5:23 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Karl Wittnebel
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Now it's the washing machine

Well the new LG washer ate its drain pump. Lasted a couple years max. Of
course it probably did 5 million loads of Laundry during that time. I
wonder if it has a load counter on it.

LG has only one warehouse and its in AL. So we are without a washer until
next week. Kind of unbelievable given they sell the machines at Home Depot.
I should have just bought a pump on amazon prime.

On Thu, May 28, 2020, 8:51 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <