As I was alive at the time and recall a lot of the evening news aspects, I was
too young to fully grasp what was going on. I had friends in school who’s older
brothers were over there and came back pretty messed up in the head.

I’m interested mainly in the stuff leading up to the war and what was up with
the French bailing out. The rest should be good, too, I was just wondering.

Thanks!

-D