The Moderna vac is much easier to transport/store - is better suited for
the outlying villages.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 5:44 PM Clay Monroe via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> GWN is scraping the dregs from the vials to gather a few more doses.
> Since it is not easy to store, I guess they are hoping to service enough
> before the thing goes off.  There is also the trouble of not being able to
> get it to outlying villages before it goes off, since each case needs to
> get split into 50 or 100 dose batches.
>
> Andrew can have my doses.
>
> Clay
>

> inter urinas et faeces nascimur
>
> > On Dec 18, 2020, at 9:14 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I would call your doc and tell him/her you want the vax, to call you
> when they get some
> >
> > --FT
> >
> > On 12/18/20 1:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
> >> I completed a NY Times questionnaire to determine my place in line to
> >> receive the coronavirus vaccine.
> >>
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/opinion/covid-19-vaccine-timeline.html

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!