There is a huge operation here to package the Moderna doses. Being done
at a company called Catalent. It has been going on for a while now. They
built a new facility and were hiring all summer to prep for it. VP Pence
was here the other day to visit. Interesting operation to fly his
entourage and motorcade into our little county airport.

Allan