At the start. Sold for $15k over the listing price, had it under contract in
less than three days after we listed it. Four offers, three full price. Closed
in less than 30 days, at the end of March. Used a fixed price listing service
($700) and only paid the buyer’s agent 2%. You would have been proud.

-D