Dan writes:

>It’s these stories that continue to reinforce that deciding to sell off the
>former house rather than keep and rent it was a very, very good decision.

For you, it was probably the best decision. Someone else may have had a
successful go at it. Being a landlord is not for everyone. You have to be fair
but extremely firm. A bit of a d*ck even. That, and the laws in your locale may
not favor landlords or property owners, and the laws can be changed at a
politician's whim. The recent moratorium on evictions is a good example. I'm
sure some states and municipalities have statutes in place that do not allow
winter evictions, so some property owners are going to be out nearly a years
rent.

If I was in Kaleb's shoes, one of those properties would be gone. That said,
there may be other reasons he can't currently sell.

Rick