I got a flu shot as soon as they were available, like in September, if I
recall. We usually get ours around the beginning of October, as our Internist’s
practice has a “mass vaccination” day where they do the flu vaccine for all of
the patients, something like several thousand in 3-4 hours. It’s quite the
setup. As soon as we saw it was available we jumped on it, so this year it was
Walgreens.

-D