what is the button he presses towards the end? change the differential
gearing...some sort of super over-drive?

  Chris

Tan Qu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  A friend sent me this film commercial on the
E320CDI.
It may be already old but is kind of cool.
http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/www/projektseite.php?nav=40&show=119/content.html

Wait for the movie to load and turn on your sound.

What a way to impress your teenager son..

Tan

'82 240D
'87 190DT
'91 300D

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 245K km, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 343K km, "Wulf"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"

"Mercedes Dieselauto - Leistung wird mit dem Kilometerzähler gemessen."
http://mail.yahoo.com