I think I have told this story before.
New Year's Eve either 1974 or 1975, my wife and I were still living in Ontario. We lived in a small house heated by oil. About midnight, we realized the heat was off. I knew from experience that if it got really cold, the oil might not flow from the 250 gallon tank outside the house as my parents' house had suffered similar issues while I was growing up. I got up and got dressed to go outside and then banged on the end of the tank near the valve. That got the oil flowing again so in I went, but I was hardly back in bed when it stopped again (couldn't hear the fan running), so got up and dressed and went outside and got a trouble light from the garage and plugged it in and hung it on the valve. No more trouble that night. The heat from the 60W bulb was enough to keep the oil flowing. It was very close to -50F that night which is why we had an issue. I don't think I had ever seen it that cold before and I have not seen it that cold since.

I don't think you would have any problem at -14F.

Randy