I guess one could always run Jet-A - it's formulated to burn at very low
temps, and it "only" $4.00/gal now. Don't know why I didn't think of that
before ...

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!