You may need to pull start the car if possible.  Check the brakes before you
pull start.  If you can't pull start, have an extra charged battery and a set
of heavy duty jumper cables along because you will probably need to start it
for a longer time.  Glow for 2 or 3 cycles if it won't start the first time.
Hopefully it's a warm/hot day, that will help starting the car.

Luther, BTDT with my '82 300D

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark