I’ll have to check with the utility on the drop capacity. Based on previous
experience they seem to run a minimum size service entrance conductor which
would probably support up to 200A.

I’ll consult an electrician when I get time to get one over to check things
out, I am more curious to know if it can be done by possibly extending the
existing wiring and not having to gut what it there. Not to mention the
existing box doesn’t appear to be anywhere near current code. Should be a NEMA
3R box, this one certainly isn’t.

-D

Sent from my iPad