I got to watch the test flights out of Paine Field in winter 1969.   Had a
number of voyages on them over the next four five years.  Most terrifying was
the landing in Guatemala where one end of the VERY shorty runway was a 400 year
old aqueduct, the other a plunge down a ravine.  Touchdown was maybe 65 meters
in from the ravine and you had to brake hard over the next 2050 meters or you
bump the aqueduct.   No longer booked flights on them after Teneriffe.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur