Again the vaccine is not a cure, it doesn't mean you can't be infected
although that would be the ideal. It means your body is more prepared to fight
an infection should one occur.The death rate staying very low while infections
rise seems to bear out that idea although as others have mentioned many of the
weakest have already been killed off.
I'm still interested to see the data in the future that might explain why
young, seemingly healthy, people seem to just up and die while older folks with
multiple co-morbidities sometimes manage to survive. My pet theory is that
over-cleanliness causes some (mostly younger) folks to not have as highly
developed immune systems.
I'm personally amazed that all the fools in the house across the street from me
have somehow managed to survive. No masks, big groups, booze, drugs, etc.
Grandma and grandpa recently retired, both are massively overweight, breathing
issues etc. By the normal assumptions for covid they were goners.
-Curt

    On Thursday, July 22, 2021, 11:10:05 PM EDT, Max Dillon via Mercedes