America Land of the Free (NOT)

On 29/07/2021 5:11 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2021-07-29 17:04, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Towed off of your property? Or were they parked in the street?

What if somebody conned a tow company into stealing your 60 year old truck from your driveway?

And what if you forced them to give it back, and that same somebody managed to get it towed and within 45 minutes crushed?

I'd be prosecuting and suing if that happened to me.

I wouldn't be playing games like this