Not sure what to tell you.

Bought a nice older 1970s ranch home with a three car detached garage on about
a 1/2 acre in a golf community. Youngest son lives there now and it gives us a
place to land when we’re visiting or looking to escape the climate of Florida.
We’ll probably be there on a regular basis every month or two at this point,
but I can see us living there in the summertime once we retire.

-D