The first time I was high bidder at $2200.  Next time it was $2500.  Last time was $1100, this time $1700.  His buy it now was $4000, now $3800.  Seller has never even counter bid my winning bids.  I have wondered what it looks like on the seller side. Surely they are paying every time it runs, or paying storage fees.  I have no idea who owns it and could not get an idea of it when I looked at it in person. Not sure if its a dealer or what.

On 1/14/2022 9:30 PM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2022-01-14 21:58, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Looks like it has a hitch. That’s good.

And what, $500 less than last week?
That's good too.
If they keep lowering the starting bid and Kaleb keeps being the only bidder, it could get pretty cheap by the time CoPart storage costs start piling up and the fool decides he wants the thing off his books.