Gas jumped to $3.99 just about everywhere here. Diesel at $4.69 still. I'm
thinking I ought to grab an extra 15 gallons of diesel before the price goes up.
Curt
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 5:15 PM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Not a surprise, since Gorda is just
south of Big Sur and there’s literally nothing in the way of infrastructure
anywhere near. I’m sure the prices are close to this all along that part of the
coast as well as on the Lost Coast (northern CA near the OR border.)

They were at or near $4.00/gallon for regular unleaded in Flagstaff yesterday.
All of their fuel gets trucked in from PHX, two hours to the south. I’m heading
back in a few weeks, I’m sure it will be much higher then. Thank goodness I
work from home and everywhere else I go is within a couple miles of the house.

Time to go V12 shopping!

-D