Weirdly (or so I thought) there is a company called NuScale Power that just
started advertising their small modular reactors on the radio here. On an
"urban" station out of Indianapolis. Not sure why, hard to imagine that the
audience of that station has much potential involvement with nuclear energy.
But maybe they are looking to do some projects in Indiana and want to try to
get public sentiment on their side.

https://www.nuscalepower.com/