So they put in on their charger and said it charged up, after 30 minutes. Yet
it discharged just sitting there. I will take it back home and put it back on
the charger but as soon as removed I’m sure it will be discharged within a
couple of week. What is the quickest way I can ruin this battery so it tests
bad and they exchange it?

Sent from my iPhone