On 2022-05-13 14:56, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
There are some AWD cars where the variance between wheel rotation can
be enough to make the nannies mad if you have a big difference in
diameter. I think Subarus are one of the offenders, if I recall.

I don’t think the W163 MLs care - it’s more of a mechanical system
than electronic, so while wheel/tire rotation is monitored, I don’t
think it affects anything as far as nannies are concerned.

ESP, 4Matic, and ABS all rely on the wheels turning about the same speed.

If I don't keep an eye on my leaky W163 tire, the ABS light comes on to remind me the rpms are out of spec. Never triggered ESP or traction control the day before the ABS light came on, so I assume no lights = close enough on tire size.