Loren Faeth wrote:
It had not run since bambi put a hole in the radiator in Nov. It started and ran fine after the new radiator and condenser were installed. After they finished charging the AC is when they noticed it didn't want to run more than 1000 rpm, then it got worse until it will now only start and run a couple of seconds, then starves for fuel.

Have you checked to make sure there's not something blocking the air cleaner? A big blockage there can act a lot like massive fuel starvation on a diesel. BTDT. It might sound far-fetched, but you never know. My dad had a swarm of bees move into the air cleaner of his Fairmont, once.

<rant> The DNR says they are trying to "grow" the population of deer up to 15 per square mile.

They're probably under pressure from hunters who want easy pickings. In Michigan hunting is a big tourism draw and the DNR is always under pressure to keep the herd large.

I bet there weren't 15 per square mile back when there were still wolves around.