The new thermostat and evaporator fan arrived and I replaced the thermostat.  Compressor kicks on fine.  Before all this is had  one of the 2 evaporator fans not running.  I ordered a replacement but when the unit kicked on, neither one of them were running.  They should run when the 2 door contact switches are closed.  I checked the voltage when my meter and when the door switches are closed its getting around 18 volts.  Nowhere near 115 it should be.  I then went ahead and pulled both fans and both up with power is directly applied.  So, I guess the motors are fine but first I wonder why one of them was not working and why now neither of them are?  Both motors are wired together then wire into the freezer but appears one of the leads runs thru a round 2 pole switch or sensor of some sort mounted up above the right fan near the evaporator. I wonder if it is some sort of temperature switch.  In looking at the attached wiring diagram, I am thinking it could be the defrost termination switch.  I wonder if the thing has to cool down a certain amount before the switch closes and powers on the fans?  Or perhaps this switch is bad.  I guess I need to see if i can bypass it and see what happens.