Yeah, the steering wheel doesn’t look too bad. The dash wood looks pretty good,
as does the windshield surround. There is probably a couple grand in parts
alone there.

Front left fender looks munched, too bad. Definitely a Chicago car that was
driven in the winter.

-D

On Nov 2, 2022, at 11:40 AM, Andrew Strasfogel