In this instance, I think it was dad's or grandpa's car, and the kids are not
car people and they just want it gone.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: November 2, 2022 3:01 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: rbenn...@bennell.ca
Subject: Re: [MBZ] For Sale 65 Mercedes Benz - $1,500

On 02/11/2022 1:08 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
> Looks like parts at best. And whatever it is, I don't think it's a diesel.
>
> https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/chicago-for-sale-65-mercedes-benz/7552666220.html
>

> _______________________________________

People are truly lazy.

Think how much better that car would look in the photos if they had
cleaned it.

I bought a boat a couple of years ago that had been sitting outside with
moss and algae growing on it. It looked pretty ratty. I used a pressure
washer and when I was done it looked a whole lot better. It had some
shine to it. I had already bought another newer boat so I sold this one
and got 3X what I paid for it, mostly because it looked so much better.
I had intended to do some work on it but the first fellow who came to
look at it decided he wanted right then and was willing to take it as it
was so I didn't end up doing anything to it apart from washing it. I was
prepared to get it running to prove that it ran but never had to do so.

Randy