A couple times I'd buy a pair of hiking boots, wear them for like 3 months
until a stitch pulled out or something and return them. I'm hard on shoes so
the "failure" was really just normal wear.

In the intervening years I've bought a LOT of boots there. Actually, next time
I'm passing through I might buy another pair. Last I knew the LL Bean house
brand hiking boots were made in Italy...

-Curt

On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 09:31:13 PM EST, Dwight Giles