On Tue, 20 Dec 2022 15:26:58 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> A couple times I'd buy a pair of hiking boots, wear them for like 3
> months until a stitch pulled out or something and return them. I'm hard
> on shoes so the "failure" was really just normal wear.
>
> In the intervening years I've bought a LOT of boots there. Actually,
> next time I'm passing through I might buy another pair. Last I knew the
> LL Bean house brand hiking boots were made in Italy...

Does anyone know where to buy a pair of WARM winter gloves?

The gloves I bought from Cabela's, though they look nice and have long
cuffs, are not nearly as warm as the Thinsulate-lined gloves made by
Fownes I have. Those gloves, unfortunately, are quite worn and have torn
thumbs and Fownes no longer makes them.

Craig