I’ve had both a manual 240D (undoubtedly more desirable) and an auto and I
don’t mind the auto.  I understand what it is and I drive it that way.
AC is wonderful here in the hubs of hell but it’s never been a deal breaker in
a vehicle that is not going to be our primary transportation.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad