It's only since 2019 when I got my 2015 Jetta TDI that we have all 3 vehicles
in the family having working AC...

-Curt

On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 12:36:31 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On 14/02/2023 11:31 AM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
> I have been without working A/C in my primary car for many long stretches of
> time. It's definitely nice to have but I've grown accustomed to being without
> it as well.

I hear you. It hasn't worked in my old MB for a while but I generally
only drive it close to home and with the windows down it is OK. I really
do want to repair it though.

Randy