Re: my question about the a/c cutting out on hills, Johnny B. wrote:

"There are safeguards that cut the AC out when temp is too high,

pressure drops or engine is at very high revs. Did you observe the

gauges? Was the tranny kicked-down?"

The engine was certainly at high revs.  I was making this trip at 80-85
mph. This car has the 103 engine and the 126 (SEL) is a big heavy car,
so at that speed I am always approaching 4000 rpm.  I don't recall
whether the transmission had kicked down, but I assume that it had
because I was climbing a steep hill.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.