I’m not. Our “old” WalMart was a legacy rural store, and you could tell just by
the inventory. It was dark, the aisles were narrow and tall, and if there were
50 people in the place it felt crowded.

They built a new “supercenter” about a mile and a half away from my house in
the twennyteens. I can get there in a matter of minutes, even when it’s busy
it’s easy to get around in, and it well stocked (even though they don’t do
night stock anymore and the aisles are always full of pallets.)

I still don’t like Walmart, but I’m not stupid. If I can buy brand name stuff
there cheaper than anyone else, that’s where I’m going…

-D