I ordered oil like that once too. Really good price. I got the messages, I go
there, oh we don’t have any. I walk back, grab the jugs, go up to pay and point
to the price on my confirmation email and explain this is what I am paying. The
guy finally said ok after some “we can’t do that” and rang it up.

--FT
Sent from iFōn