The conductor plate I broke and repaired yesterday seems to have set up very
well, the former breaks were very solid after the epoxy and zip tie pieces
reinforcement.

I put the CP back on the fluid body and managed to get the whole deal
reinstalled in the transmission after some wrestling, yoga, cussing, and
retries. It’s heavy and unwieldy and was still some greasy. Not the easiest job
to do on your back with not a lot of work space.

Got the pan back on and all that. Will pump some fluid in tomorrow. I drained
out about 6.5L which seemed to be a lot. Won’t be able to do the proper fill
procedure for the 722.9 but will get some in there so when I finally get the
ISM sorted I will do it correctly.

It was a really nice day too!

--FT
Sent from iFōn