I bought a 27” deal on Amazon that was cheap, had a good refresh rate, and also
included both a hdmi and a usb c cable, I also has to buy a DP cable as the
card in the computer only had DP or DVI. I figured perhaps I can hook my laptop
to the hdmi port when I might need 2 screens for work.

Sent from my iPhone