Flat rate shipping of $65.  Price was BIN for $20 or best offer.  I offered
$5 and it was accepted.  I'm not disputing the price I paid, which was less
than every other auction for this DVD burner I loked at, I'm disupting the
seller trying to save a few bucks at my time expense.

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark