-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bob DuPuy
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:38 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] new eBay shipping fraud-update

Geeze louise! Did you get your item? Did you pay a good price? If the
guy wasn't trying to rip you off and just tried to save money on
shipping, why try to burn him with bad feed back with no chance to
respond. Suck it up, quit your bitching, and just move on. Life is too
short.

Bob DuPuy