Guilty as charged. But it isn't necessarily to avoid eBay fees, it is to
sell the item dirt cheap but not lose money on the legitimate fees. I think
everyone knows what is happening when they bid. And I don't inflate too
much, maybe $3 over actual costs. Nothing sucks as much as having an item go
for a penny, charging actual mailing fees, and then losing money when eBay
tacks on their costs.