From what I have seen and talked with Chris, he is doing these one off and does not have the depth of models and sales to have a modular way to fit all the possible permutations of diesel. He is learning what works in each model as he is commissioned to build it. I am sure if he had a few hundred of each model done, there would be a more modular approach. Learning curve. Not to say he is bad, just that each car is better than the last one, and the next one will be better than the last.

On Sep 10, 2006, at 8:06 AM, Tom Hargrave wrote:

If Frybrid is doing custom installs then I would be concerned too. I'd want an off the shelf system with off the shelf replaceable parts for anything as
important as a fuel system.

On the other hand, if Frybrid's systems are modular and customizations are limited to fuel line run lengths & adaptions then I'm OK with them. That's
just smart manufacturing.

The answer is to do more research & then share with the rest of us!

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 2:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] To Veggie or Not

Wow. I am learning lately to wait and consider the options before jumping on the information I receive. I have heard from some of you that the Frybrid operation is the BEST! And now I hear this! I don't want to deal with the type of person I've just heard described, no matter how good the system may
be once it's eventually delivered (or not).

How does one find where the truth lies?

Brian
83 240D