From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Sep 20 13:50:10 2006
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:50:02 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gauges not working

> Dang. When I left the car last night there was no sign of that fuse
> burning, cool to the touch and all.

You can hook up a test light across the (good) fuse and place it where
you can see it.  Then when the light comes on you can perhaps correlate
it to something you might have just done.

These intermittents can be a royal pain.

The chicken wagon does this when shifting through reverse sometimes.
It needs a new neutral/reverse switch, I have chased it that far.
That fuse takes out the tach and horns too.

-- Jim