EHA Electro- Hydraulic Actuator ; controls the mixture on the later KE series CIS systems.
mak

EHA?  I'm not familiar with that acronym.

Recently I replaced the lambda sensor. and got the Bosch generic
version for the 126. but  you loose out on the  two white wire heater
connections. Originally the plug has a white dot on one pin. these heater
wire connected one way give a faster response on the diagnostic pins 2 and 3 for the duty cycle.Of course there could be variations on the USA versions
compared to  European models.

Interesting! I would never have expected a heater to be polarity-sensitive.