To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: [MBZ] worst place on earth to drive - was: OM617 head

I saw an article on the worst drivers by State last week. Most were
clustered in the NE, though my fellow Okies managed to only score 35th
or so. This was based on the results of a test - of the rules, driving
habits, etc. I wonder if there are statistics available rating the
States on accidents per mile driven, or something similar.
I've also wondered if there are studies that correlate personal injury
per automobile brand, or something similar. Or, are our Mercedes
statistically as safe as we feel they are?