didn't jimmy buffett write a song about a guy doing something like this?

On 10/23/06, Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll probably start out in the slums of Shepperton or Egham just outside
of town but still easily accessible. I've about had enough of big city
life for now but perhaps not having so much "stuff" will change my mind
on that. Have a girlfriend in East Acton that may work into something
more permanent. (Met her in Venice recently)

As for work, I'll be ok for a decade or two moneywise but might continue
being an entertainer over there...just with a different style of show.

If things go to hell, I'll ship myself to France or French Africa. Love
it!!

Looking forward to having Paris 90 minutes away for those weekends with
nothing to do!!

Jeff Zedic
Toronto/London/Belfast