my qualifications are that i'm really really fat, obnoxious, play online
poker. mess with guns, um, and other odds and ends.  i recently got a
macintosh computer and enjoy messing with that.

this doesn't qualify me for much, so i'm doomed to spend my days at bimby.

do you sing rocky top in the shower?