Hey OK Don, I am skeptical of your fractional "accomplishments".  Somewhere
in there you had to achieve 100 percent of a B.A. degree.

I can!  Since you mention it, I achieved 1/16 of a B.S. in chemistry, which
is 11/16 more pitiful than your failure to reach closure.

Also, my undergrad Geology degree is a B.A. and not a B.S. - how sad is
that?

<<Ha! 15/16ths of a bachelors in philosophy and 3/4ths of a bachelors in
chemistry - trump that!