So its okay for you to insult my personality, but not for me to respond
regarding your intelligence?  Interesting, especially given the correlation
between the two that you brought up.  Which, I'm sure, is based on
scientific fact.

I've been wrong many many many times in my life.  I freely admit that.  What
I can't stand is people telling me I'm wrong, when I am in fact right.
Especially when they can't and don't back it up with anything substantial,
and even more so when they back it up by taking parts out of context and
argueing against them or just saying I'm wrong and backing it up with proof
that I'm right.

People skills?  Enemies?  This is internet, where those things matter about
a much as logic and intelligence.  I practice the latter, some people
practice the former, everyone wins and everyone loses.

If you don't like what I'm saying, you can choose to ignore it or use your
email client to filter it.  But if you jump into the coversation, I will
reply.

Mike